- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM safeguards success of subsidiary Barracuda in midst of Austrian banking scandal
- CTS EVENTIM and Björn Ulvaeus join forces for show and dinner event Mamma Mia! The Party
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Austrian subsidiary of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA holds deposits with Commerzialbank Mattersburg im Burgenland AG
- DGAP-PVR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: CTS EVENTIM publishes first-quarter 2020 results - severe impacts on earnings due to COVID-19 pandemic
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (EVD:DUS) closed at 33.32, 20.46% above the 52 week low of 27.66 set on Mar 18, 2020.
27.66Mar 18 202061.10Jan 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.31bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.11 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.86%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 13 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 07:30 BST.