- New Expro Technology Estimated to Reduce Almost 150 Tons of CO2 Emissions From Rigs
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Expro Secures Integrated Services Geothermal Contract for Deutsche ErdWärme’s Graben-Neudorf Project
As of last trade
Expro Group Holdings NV (FK2:BER) traded at 2.66, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 2.66, set on Oct 06, 2021.
2.66Oct 06 202115.00Oct 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 06 2021 07:47 BST.