- New Expro Technology Estimated to Reduce Almost 150 Tons of CO2 Emissions From Rigs
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Expro Secures Integrated Services Geothermal Contract for Deutsche ErdWärme’s Graben-Neudorf Project
Expro Group Holdings NV (FK2:DUS) closed at 12.80, -29.28% below its 52-week high of 18.10, set on Apr 19, 2022.
2.64Oct 05 202118.10Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2022 20:01 BST.