- Expro Completes Subsea Decommissioning Project on Ireland’s First Indigenous Gas Wells
- New Expro Technology Estimated to Reduce Almost 150 Tons of CO2 Emissions From Rigs
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Expro Secures Integrated Services Geothermal Contract for Deutsche ErdWärme’s Graben-Neudorf Project
As of last trade
Expro Group Holdings NV (FK2:FRA) traded at 14.60, -19.78% below its 52-week high of 18.20, set on Apr 19, 2022.
2.66Oct 06 202118.20Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 04 2022 17:02 BST.