- Expro Wins Well Intervention and Integrity Contract for Major Project in Uganda
- Expro Wins Work on Well Abandonment Campaign Offshore UK
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Announces First Quarter 2023 results
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Expro Releases ESG Report, Highlighting Progress Unlocking Energy Answers of Tomorrow
Expro Group Holdings NV (FK2:FRA) closed at 17.00, -23.42% below its 52-week high of 22.20, set on Mar 06, 2023.
9.05Jul 15 202222.20Mar 06 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.141 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 06 2023 07:00 BST.