- New Expro Technology Estimated to Reduce Almost 150 Tons of CO2 Emissions From Rigs
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Expro Secures Integrated Services Geothermal Contract for Deutsche ErdWärme’s Graben-Neudorf Project
As of last trade,
Expro Group Holdings NV (XPRO:NYQ) traded at 12.00, 35.98% above the 52 week low of 8.83 set on Jul 14, 2022.
8.83Jul 14 202221.36Oct 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2022 15:29 BST.