- Genuine Parts Company to Report Second Quarter 2022 Earnings on July 27, 2022
- Genuine Parts Company to Present at the Evercore ISI Consumer and Retail Conference
- Motor Supply Co, Inc. Welcomes David Ward as Director of Supply Chain
- Genuine Parts Company Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Genuine Parts Company Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- Genuine Parts Company Announces Automotive Acquisition in Europe, Expanding Presence into Key New Markets in Spain and Portugal
Genuine Parts Co (GPC*:MEX) closed at 2,680.00, -2.90% below its 52-week high of 2,760.00, set on Jun 09, 2022.
2,580.10Jun 16 20222,760.00Jun 09 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||69.93 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.61%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 02 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 30 2022 20:51 BST.