- Genuine Parts Company to Report Third Quarter 2021 Earnings on October 21, 2021
- Genuine Parts Company to Host Industrial Deep Dive
- Genuine Parts Company Announces Officer Change and Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Genuine Parts Company to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Genuine Parts Company Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Washington Supreme Court Upholds $81.5 Million Verdict in Mesothelioma Case
Genuine Parts Co (GPT:STU) closed at 104.85, -5.84% below its 52-week high of 111.35, set on May 10, 2021.
75.82Oct 30 2020111.35May 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.62%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2021.