- Genuine Parts Company Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Washington Supreme Court Upholds $81.5 Million Verdict in Mesothelioma Case
- Genuine Parts Company Announces 2nd Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- Genuine Parts Company Announces Technology And Digital Leader
- Genuine Parts Company To Present At The Evercore ISI Consumer And Retail Summit
- Genuine Parts Company Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Genuine Parts Co (GPT:MUN) closed at 108.05, -1.50% below its 52-week high of 109.70, set on May 11, 2021.
76.25Jul 29 2020109.70May 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.69 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.47%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 07:01 BST.