- Genuine Parts Company Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Genuine Parts Company Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Genuine Parts Company Announces Officer Resignation
- Genuine Parts Company Announces Sale Of S.P. Richards Company
- Genuine Parts Company Announces 2nd Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Genuine Parts Co (GPT:MUN) closed at 86.07, -12.17% below its 52-week high of 98.00, set on Nov 07, 2019.
48.80Mar 24 202098.00Nov 07 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0249 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.67 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.10%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 03 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 07:00 BST.