- Genuine Parts Company Announces 2nd Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- Genuine Parts Company Announces Technology And Digital Leader
- Genuine Parts Company To Present At The Evercore ISI Consumer And Retail Summit
- Genuine Parts Company Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Genuine Parts Company Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
Genuine Parts Co (GPT:FRA) closed at 105.25, -3.84% below its 52-week high of 109.45, set on May 11, 2021.
73.87Jul 10 2020109.45May 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.77 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.69 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.58%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2021 10:22 BST.