- Incyte and CMS Announce Collaboration and License Agreement for Ruxolitinib Cream in Greater China and Southeast Asia
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Incyte And Mirati Therapeutics Enter Into Clinical Trial Collaboration and Supply Agreement to Evaluate INCB99280 and Adagrasib in Patients with KRASG12C-Mutated Solid Tumors
- Data From Incyte’s Oncology Portfolio to Be Presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 37th Annual Meeting
- More than 50 Abstracts from Incyte’s Robust Oncology Portfolio to be Featured at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting
- Incyte Reports 2022 Third Quarter Financial Results and Provides Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Pivotal Phase 3 Data Showing Significant Improvements in Facial and Total Body Repigmentation with Ruxolitinib Cream (Opzelura™) in Vitiligo Published in New England Journal of Medicine
- Incyte to Report Third Quarter Financial Results
- Incyte Names New Member to Its Board of Directors
- Incyte Announces Agreement to Acquire Medicxi-backed Villaris Therapeutics and Auremolimab (VM6), an Anti-IL-15Rβ Monoclonal Antibody
INCYTE CORP DRN (I1NC34:SAO) closed at 193.00, 12.46% above the 52 week low of 171.62 set on Feb 24, 2022.
171.62Feb 24 2022216.31Jul 07 2022
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 04 2022.