- Incyte Announces Agreement to Acquire Medicxi-backed Villaris Therapeutics and Auremolimab (VM6), an Anti-IL-15Rβ Monoclonal Antibody
- Incyte Announces FDA Approval of Pemazyre® (pemigatinib) as the First and Only Targeted Treatment for Myeloid/Lymphoid Neoplasms (MLNs) with FGFR1 Rearrangement
- Data from Incyte’s Dermatology Portfolio Accepted for Presentation at the 2022 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Incyte Reports 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results and Provides Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Incyte Announces U.S. FDA Approval of Opzelura™ (ruxolitinib) Cream for the Treatment of Vitiligo
- Incyte to Report Second Quarter Financial Results
Incyte Corp (ICY:BER) closed at 69.52, -15.42% below its 52-week high of 82.19, set on Jul 21, 2022.
54.72Nov 02 202182.19Jul 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 03 2022 18:37 BST.