- Incyte and CMS Announce Collaboration and License Agreement for Ruxolitinib Cream in Greater China and Southeast Asia
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Incyte And Mirati Therapeutics Enter Into Clinical Trial Collaboration and Supply Agreement to Evaluate INCB99280 and Adagrasib in Patients with KRASG12C-Mutated Solid Tumors
- Data From Incyte’s Oncology Portfolio to Be Presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 37th Annual Meeting
- More than 50 Abstracts from Incyte’s Robust Oncology Portfolio to be Featured at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting
- Incyte Reports 2022 Third Quarter Financial Results and Provides Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Pivotal Phase 3 Data Showing Significant Improvements in Facial and Total Body Repigmentation with Ruxolitinib Cream (Opzelura™) in Vitiligo Published in New England Journal of Medicine
- Incyte to Report Third Quarter Financial Results
- Incyte Names New Member to Its Board of Directors
- Incyte Announces Agreement to Acquire Medicxi-backed Villaris Therapeutics and Auremolimab (VM6), an Anti-IL-15Rβ Monoclonal Antibody
Incyte Corp (ICY:HAN) closed at 79.42, -1.93% below its 52-week high of 80.98, set on Jul 22, 2022.
58.12Feb 15 202280.98Jul 22 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.94 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2022 07:10 GMT.