- Iron Mountain to Participate in the Cowen 7th Annual Communications Infrastructure Summit
- Iron Mountain Signs 2.4 Megawatt Lease with Fortune 100 Technology Customer At Western Pennsylvania Data Center
- Iron Mountain Reports Second Quarter Results
- Iron Mountain Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Iron Mountain to Expand EMEA Data Center Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Frankfurt Data Center
- Iron Mountain Announces UK Industrial Sale-Leaseback Transaction with ICG
IRON MOUNTAIDRN ED (I1RM34:SAO) closed at 238.54, -7.51% below its 52-week high of 257.92, set on Sep 03, 2021.
136.47Nov 19 2020257.92Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||9.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.52%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 13 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 16:25 BST.