- Iron Mountain to Participate in the Cowen 7th Annual Communications Infrastructure Summit
- Iron Mountain Signs 2.4 Megawatt Lease with Fortune 100 Technology Customer At Western Pennsylvania Data Center
- Iron Mountain Reports Second Quarter Results
- Iron Mountain Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Iron Mountain to Expand EMEA Data Center Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Frankfurt Data Center
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM:NYQ) closed at 44.79, -9.65% below its 52-week high of 49.58, set on Sep 03, 2021.
24.85Nov 13 202049.58Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.47 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.52%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 06 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2021 21:10 BST.