- Iron Mountain to Participate in the Cowen 7th Annual Communications Infrastructure Summit
- Iron Mountain Signs 2.4 Megawatt Lease with Fortune 100 Technology Customer At Western Pennsylvania Data Center
- Iron Mountain Reports Second Quarter Results
- Iron Mountain Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Iron Mountain to Expand EMEA Data Center Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Frankfurt Data Center
As of last trade
Iron Mountain Inc (I5M:FRA) traded at 37.85, -9.56% below its 52-week high of 41.85, set on Sep 03, 2021.
21.50Nov 16 202041.85Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.51%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 06 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2021 07:01 BST.