- Iron Mountain to Participate in Stifel 2022 Cross Sector Insight Conference
- Robin Matlock Appointed to MSCI Inc. Board of Directors
- Iron Mountain Reports First Quarter Results
- Iron Mountain Constructs the First-Ever BREEAM Design-Certified Data Center in North America
- Iron Mountain Schedules First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
As of last trade
Iron Mountain Inc (I5M:BER) traded at 46.87, -11.82% below its 52-week high of 53.15, set on Apr 21, 2022.
35.71Jul 07 202153.15Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.38 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.18%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 06 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 04 2022 07:08 BST.