- Unique Software for Dispensing Two-component Fluids Wins Global Technology Award for ASYMTEK Automated Ratio Calibration (ARC™) Technology
- New Optimum® Class VI Dispensing Components Provide Assurance to Medical Manufactures
- Nordson Corporation Acquires vivaMOS Ltd., Adding Key Sensor Technology to Test and Inspection Business
- Nordson Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2020 Third Quarter Results
- Nordson Corporation Board of Directors Increases Dividend 3 Percent Marking 57 Consecutive Years of Annual Dividend Increases
- Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020
Nordson Corp (ND1:BER) closed at 173.00, -2.26% below its 52-week high of 177.00, set on Oct 23, 2020.
93.00Mar 19 2020177.00Oct 23 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.75%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2020 07:08 BST.