- New Optimum® Class VI Dispensing Components Provide Assurance to Medical Manufactures
- Nordson Corporation Acquires vivaMOS Ltd., Adding Key Sensor Technology to Test and Inspection Business
- Nordson Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2020 Third Quarter Results
- Nordson Corporation Board of Directors Increases Dividend 3 Percent Marking 57 Consecutive Years of Annual Dividend Increases
- Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020
As of last trade
Nordson Corp (NDSN:DEU) traded at 158.00, -13.19% below its 52-week high of 182.00, set on Jun 08, 2020.
90.00Mar 23 2020182.00Jun 08 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.83%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2020 07:12 BST.