- Nordson Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2021 First Quarter Results
- Nordson Corporation Declares Second Quarter Dividend for Fiscal Year 2021
- Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021
- Nordson Corporation Announces Close of Screws and Barrels Product Line Divestiture
- Nordson Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
- Nordson Corporation Declares First Quarter Dividend for Fiscal Year 2021
Nordson Corp (NDSN:DEU) closed at 160.00, -15.34% below its 52-week high of 189.00, set on Nov 09, 2020.
90.00Mar 23 2020189.00Nov 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.70 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.80%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 22 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 09 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 05 2021 17:20 GMT.