- Unique Software for Dispensing Two-component Fluids Wins Global Technology Award for ASYMTEK Automated Ratio Calibration (ARC™) Technology
- New Optimum® Class VI Dispensing Components Provide Assurance to Medical Manufactures
- Nordson Corporation Acquires vivaMOS Ltd., Adding Key Sensor Technology to Test and Inspection Business
- Nordson Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2020 Third Quarter Results
- Nordson Corporation Board of Directors Increases Dividend 3 Percent Marking 57 Consecutive Years of Annual Dividend Increases
- Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020
Nordson Corp (ND1:STU) closed at 175.00, -2.78% below its 52-week high of 180.00, set on Oct 19, 2020.
93.00Mar 19 2020180.00Oct 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.74%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020.