- New Optimum® Class VI Dispensing Components Provide Assurance to Medical Manufactures
- Nordson Corporation Acquires vivaMOS Ltd., Adding Key Sensor Technology to Test and Inspection Business
- Nordson Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2020 Third Quarter Results
- Nordson Corporation Board of Directors Increases Dividend 3 Percent Marking 57 Consecutive Years of Annual Dividend Increases
- Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020
As of last trade
Nordson Corp (NDSN:NSQ) traded at 181.58, -12.86% below its 52-week high of 208.37, set on Aug 12, 2020.
96.46Mar 23 2020208.37Aug 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.86%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 18:37 BST.