- Power Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 6, 2021
- IG Wealth Management and Power Corporation Partner with National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
- Power Corporation Announces Election of Directors
- Power Corporation Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Great-West Lifeco, IGM Financial and Power Corporation of Canada contribute more than $250,000 to support pandemic relief efforts in India
As of last trade
Power Corporation of Canada (PCR:FRA) traded at 26.51, -2.64% below its 52-week high of 27.23, set on Jun 11, 2021.
15.00Aug 04 202027.23Jun 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.75bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.56%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 03 2021 07:19 BST.