- Power Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 7, 2020
- Parjointco and Pargesa Announced Parjointco's Public Exchange Offer to Pargesa's Minority Shareholders Declared Successful
- Power Corporation Announces Election of Directors
- Power Corporation Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Power Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on May 15, 2020
Power Corporation of Canada (POW.PR.B:TOR) closed at 23.64, -6.52% below its 52-week high of 25.29, set on Mar 03, 2020.
15.57Mar 18 202025.29Mar 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.77bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.66%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 23 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 31 2020 20:39 BST.