- Power Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 7, 2020
- Parjointco and Pargesa Announced Parjointco's Public Exchange Offer to Pargesa's Minority Shareholders Declared Successful
- Power Corporation Announces Election of Directors
- Power Corporation Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Power Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on May 15, 2020
Power Corporation of Canada (POW.PR.E:TOR) closed at 30.80, 9.38% above its 52-week low of 28.16, set on Sep 03, 2019.
28.16Sep 03 201937.50Dec 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.77bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.79 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.81%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 31 2020 18:49 BST.