- Power Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 7, 2020
- Parjointco and Pargesa Announced Parjointco's Public Exchange Offer to Pargesa's Minority Shareholders Declared Successful
- Power Corporation Announces Election of Directors
- Power Corporation Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Power Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on May 15, 2020
Power Corporation of Canada (POW:TOR) closed at 23.77, 36.06% above the 52 week low of 17.47 set on Mar 23, 2020.
17.47Mar 23 202035.15Dec 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.77bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.79 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.53%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 31 2020 21:00 BST.