- Ghosn steers Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi closer
- Keep calm and meditate: welcome to the mindful office
- Peugeot owner to launch electric car division
- Self-driving technology adds pressure on carmakers
- Melrose clinches biggest UK hostile deal in nearly a decade
- Daily briefing: Koreas summit date, Renault-Nissan merger talks, fish eyelifts
- Stocks to watch: Shire, Provident, Cineworld, Sodexo, Linde
- Nissan to launch Datsun brand in Pakistan
- Appetite for Lyon: why Parisians are moving to ‘the belly of France’
- Hackers have self-driving cars in their headlights
Renault SA (RNL1:FRA) closed at 17.20, 17.36% above the 52 week low of 14.66 set on Sep 04, 2017.
14.66Sep 04 201720.00Apr 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2018 15:45 BST.