- Design classic: Norman Foster’s Nomos Table for Tecno
- Nissan sees 2025 as turning point for electric cars
- Carlos Ghosn defends reappointment as Renault chief
- Renault chalks up record year for sales and profits
- Fast Europe Open: UK retail sales, Czech Republic GDP
- Carlos Ghosn to continue behind the wheel at Renault
- Ghosn to remain Renault chief for another four years
- Automotive bosses: time to be Ghosn
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda hit hard as US market deteriorates
- Ride-hailing app Grab to launch autonomous taxis before 2022
Renault SA (RNL1:FRA) closed at 17.30, -4.95% below its 52-week high of 18.20, set on Jan 23, 2018.
14.66Sep 04 201718.20Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 07:15 GMT.