- Nissan sees 2025 as turning point for electric cars
- Carlos Ghosn defends reappointment as Renault chief
- Renault chalks up record year for sales and profits
- Fast Europe Open: UK retail sales, Czech Republic GDP
- Carlos Ghosn to continue behind the wheel at Renault
- Ghosn to remain Renault chief for another four years
- Automotive bosses: time to be Ghosn
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda hit hard as US market deteriorates
- Ride-hailing app Grab to launch autonomous taxis before 2022
- Nissan earmarks $9.5bn in push to be top-3 China brand
As of last trade
Renault SA (RNON:MEX) traded at 1,959.00, 2.54% above its 52-week low of 1,910.50, set on Feb 09, 2018.
1,910.50Feb 09 20182,088.59Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 15 2018 11:32 GMT.