- Ghosn steers Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi closer
- Keep calm and meditate: welcome to the mindful office
- Peugeot owner to launch electric car division
- Self-driving technology adds pressure on carmakers
- Melrose clinches biggest UK hostile deal in nearly a decade
- Daily briefing: Koreas summit date, Renault-Nissan merger talks, fish eyelifts
- Stocks to watch: Shire, Provident, Cineworld, Sodexo, Linde
- Nissan to launch Datsun brand in Pakistan
- Appetite for Lyon: why Parisians are moving to ‘the belly of France’
- Hackers have self-driving cars in their headlights
Renault SA (RNON:MEX) closed at 2,070.26, -3.48% below its 52-week high of 2,145.00, set on May 08, 2018.
1,910.50Feb 09 20182,145.00May 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.17bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||18.68 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 15 2018 18:11 BST.