- Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance signs in-car tech deal with Google
- Ukraine industries strive to bring migrant workers home
- European stocks drop to five-month low with exporters under pressure
- Should you buy an electric car?
- Why airport car hire is ripe for change
- BMW raises prices as trade war hits consumers
- Car industry braces for trade war ‘tsunami’
- Rising costs put brakes on Renault profits
- Fast Europe Open: France GDP, Russia rates decison
- Nissan braces for tariff impact as raw material costs stack up
As of last trade
Renault SA (RNL:DUS) traded at 75.83, 8.38% above its 52-week low of 69.97, set on Sep 12, 2018.
69.97Sep 12 201899.41Apr 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.57bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||17.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.58%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 21 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2018 12:16 BST.