- Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance signs in-car tech deal with Google
- Ukraine industries strive to bring migrant workers home
- European stocks drop to five-month low with exporters under pressure
- Should you buy an electric car?
- Why airport car hire is ripe for change
- BMW raises prices as trade war hits consumers
- Car industry braces for trade war ‘tsunami’
- Rising costs put brakes on Renault profits
- Fast Europe Open: France GDP, Russia rates decison
- Nissan braces for tariff impact as raw material costs stack up
Renault SA (RNO:PAR) closed at 75.57, 8.34% above its 52-week low of 69.75, set on Sep 11, 2018.
69.75Sep 11 2018100.80Mar 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.57bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||17.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.65%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 21 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2018 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Renault SA shares was Hold at 75.19 on 19 Jan 2016Read the full article