- Synovus Announces Pricing of $350 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Synovus Announces Senior Notes Offering
- Synovus Names Shellie Creson as Chief Risk Officer
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Second Quarter 2022
- Synovus Announces Two Additions to Board of Directors
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Results on July 21, 2022
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV PR D:NYQ) closed at 25.06, -6.63% below its 52-week high of 26.84, set on Dec 09, 2021.
22.36Jun 29 202226.84Dec 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2022 21:10 BST.