- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Second Quarter 2021
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Results on July 20, 2021
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
- Synovus Introduces Synovus Accelerate AR, a New Integrated Receivables Suite of Solutions
- Synovus Names Jody Patton Northeast Georgia Division CEO
- Sharon Goodwine Named Chief Human Resources Officer of Synovus
Synovus Financial Corp (SYU1:MUN) closed at 34.60, -15.61% below its 52-week high of 41.00, set on Mar 16, 2021.
17.10Aug 07 202041.00Mar 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.18%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 07:05 BST.