- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Results on Oct. 20, 2022
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
- Synovus Announces Pricing of $350 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Synovus Announces Senior Notes Offering
- Synovus Names Shellie Creson as Chief Risk Officer
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Second Quarter 2022
Synovus Financial Corp (SYU1:DEU) closed at 38.60, 17.68% above the 52 week low of 32.80 set on Jun 17, 2022.
32.80Jun 17 202247.00Feb 17 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.62%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 03 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2022 18:45 BST.