- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Second Quarter 2021
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Results on July 20, 2021
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
- Synovus Introduces Synovus Accelerate AR, a New Integrated Receivables Suite of Solutions
- Synovus Names Jody Patton Northeast Georgia Division CEO
As of last trade
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV:NYQ) traded at 41.39, -18.06% below its 52-week high of 50.51, set on Mar 18, 2021.
19.39Sep 25 202050.51Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.18%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2021 19:24 BST.