- Synovus to Present at the Raymond James Virtual Institutional Investors Conference on March 2
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter 2020
- Synovus to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Results on January 26, 2021
- Synovus Announces 2021 CEO Transition
- Synovus to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference on December 9
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV:NYQ) closed at 43.92, -3.24% below its 52-week high of 45.39, set on Feb 25, 2021.
10.91Mar 19 202045.39Feb 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.28 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.98%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 16 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 04 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 02 2021 21:10 GMT.