- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Third Quarter 2019
- Synovus Opens New Branch in Fort Lauderdale
- Synovus Names Tyrone Fenderson Jr. Market President for Mobile-Baldwin Co.
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2019 Results on October 22, 2019
- Synovus Launches New Specialty Finance Division and Structured Finance Team
- Synovus Names Steve Adams as Chief Commercial Banking Officer
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
As of last trade
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV:NYQ) traded at 37.80, -6.46% below its 52-week high of 40.41, set on Mar 01, 2019.
29.93Dec 26 201840.41Mar 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.14%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 18 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 18 2019 18:34 GMT.