- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on April 20, 2023
- Synovus announces quarterly dividends
- Synovus to present at Raymond James & Associates 44th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 7
- Synovus to participate at BofA Securities Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter 2022
- Synovus Announces Partnership with Teil Duncan Henley and Russell Henley
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV:NYQ) closed at 29.54, 9.08% above its 52-week low of 27.08, set on Mar 17, 2023.
27.08Mar 17 202352.22Mar 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.95 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.15%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 15 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 03 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:10 BST.