- Synovus Announces Two Additions to Board of Directors
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Results on July 21, 2022
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
- Synovus Announces Strategic Investment in Qualpay to Help Deliver New Embedded Finance Platform
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter 2022
As of last trade
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV:NYQ) traded at 35.24, 3.21% above its 52-week low of 34.15, set on Jun 16, 2022.
34.15Jun 16 202254.40Feb 16 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.73%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 30 2022 15:02 BST.