- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter 2021
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results on April 20, 2021
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividends
- Synovus to Present at the Raymond James Virtual Institutional Investors Conference on March 2
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter 2020
Synovus Financial Corp (SNV:NYQ) closed at 45.93, -9.07% below its 52-week high of 50.51, set on Mar 18, 2021.
14.66May 14 202050.51Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.29 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.98%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 17 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 21 2021 21:10 BST.