- Synovus Announces Change to a Virtual Meeting Format for 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Synovus to Present at the Raymond James 41st Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Brian Coffee and Reed Dolihite To Lead Affordable Housing Team at Synovus
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter 2019 and a 10% Increase in Common Stock Dividend
- Dake Madray Joins Synovus as Corporate Treasurer
As of last trade,
Synovus Financial Corp (SYU1:FRA) traded at 16.00, 39.13% above the 52 week low of 11.50 set on Mar 19, 2020.
11.50Mar 19 202035.80Jan 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.17%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 18 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 08 2020 07:05 BST.