- Superior Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Superior Industries Named a Finalist for the 2021 Automotive News PACE Awards
- Superior Industries to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Superior Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Superior Industries to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Superior Industries Announces the Retirement of James S. McElya From the Board of Directors
Superior Industries International Inc (SPD:STU) closed at 5.30, -9.40% below its 52-week high of 5.85, set on Feb 15, 2021.
1.02Oct 30 20205.85Feb 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||169.44m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 14 2021.