- Opioid crisis: this is going to hurt
- Mylan posts earnings beat despite weaker EpiPen sales
- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
As of last trade,
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEV:HAN) traded at 16.51, 23.03% above the 52 week low of 13.42 set on Mar 28, 2018.
13.42Mar 28 201822.21Aug 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.93 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 07:07 GMT.