- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA:TLV) closed at 7,940.00, -16.20% below its 52-week high of 9,475.00, set on Aug 21, 2018.
3,820.00Nov 02 20179,475.00Aug 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||81.17bn ILS|
|EPS (TTM)||-40.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 15:24 BST.