- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
- Unilever HQ move would be motivated by more than Brexit
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- Week ahead: Fed minutes, Walmart, Buffett investor day
- Teva shares jump after Berkshire Hathaway reveals $358m stake
- Teva warns on revenue amid tough US drug pricing
As of last trade,
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA:TLV) traded at 6,330.00, 65.71% above the 52 week low of 3,820.00 set on Nov 02, 2017.
3,820.00Nov 02 201711,850.00Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||63.90bn ILS|
|EPS (TTM)||-61.03 |
|Annual div (ADY)||310.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.96%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 23 2018 12:14 BST.