- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
- Unilever HQ move would be motivated by more than Brexit
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- Week ahead: Fed minutes, Walmart, Buffett investor day
- Teva shares jump after Berkshire Hathaway reveals $358m stake
- Teva warns on revenue amid tough US drug pricing
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVAN:MEX) closed at 322.40, 49.95% above the 52 week low of 215.00 set on Nov 03, 2017.
215.00Nov 03 2017607.20May 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||15.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.90%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 13 2018 11:32 BST.