- Mylan posts earnings beat despite weaker EpiPen sales
- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVAN:MEX) closed at 458.00, -9.66% below its 52-week high of 507.00, set on Jun 13, 2018.
240.00Nov 16 2017507.00Jun 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.93 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 14:30 GMT.