- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Billionaire Sackler family owns second opioid drugmaker
- Biotech billionaire charged in alleged pump-and-dump scheme
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- China drug scandals highlight risks to global supply chain
- P&G to buy Merck’s consumer health business for €3.4bn
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Norway oil fund posts $131bn return for 2017
- Buffett/Teva: below my pay grade
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVAN:MEX) closed at 469.63, -7.37% below its 52-week high of 507.00, set on Jun 13, 2018.
215.00Nov 03 2017507.00Jun 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 20:02 BST.