- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results
- The Toro Company Announces Five-Year Commitment to The Atlanta University Center Consortium’s Dual Degree Engineering Program
- The Toro Company Reports Record Results for the Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2022
- The Toro Company Increases Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend by 13 Percent
- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2022 Full-Year Results
Toro Co (TO2:DEU) closed at 103.85, -6.61% below its 52-week high of 111.20, set on Nov 11, 2022.
68.44Jun 22 2022111.20Nov 11 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.20 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.23%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 27 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jan 11 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 20:00 GMT.