- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results
- The Toro Company Announces Five-Year Commitment to The Atlanta University Center Consortium’s Dual Degree Engineering Program
- The Toro Company Reports Record Results for the Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2022
- The Toro Company Increases Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend by 13 Percent
- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2022 Full-Year Results
As of last trade
Toro Co (TO2:STU) traded at 104.50, -4.83% below its 52-week high of 109.80, set on Nov 11, 2022.
68.44Jun 22 2022109.80Nov 11 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.20 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.22%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 27 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jan 11 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 06 2023.