- The Toro Company and The Hoffman Family Foundation Announce Gift to the University of St. Thomas in Honor of Kendrick B. Melrose
- The Toro Company Announces Launch of Sustainability Endures Platform
- The Toro Company Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- The Toro Company Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
As of last trade
Toro Co (TTC:NYQ) traded at 73.95, -12.24% below its 52-week high of 84.26, set on Jan 17, 2020.
52.07Mar 18 202084.26Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.37%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 19 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 09 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 10 2020 20:07 BST.