- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results
- The Toro Company Announces Five-Year Commitment to The Atlanta University Center Consortium’s Dual Degree Engineering Program
- The Toro Company Reports Record Results for the Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2022
- The Toro Company Increases Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend by 13 Percent
- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2022 Full-Year Results
As of last trade
Toro Co (TO2:DUS) traded at 103.05, -6.57% below its 52-week high of 110.30, set on Nov 10, 2022.
68.44Jun 22 2022110.30Nov 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.20 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.23%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 27 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jan 11 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 07 2023 14:00 GMT.