- Ventas Continues Its Industry ESG Leadership In 2021
- Ventas Prices Cdn$775 Million of 2.45% Senior Notes Due 2027 and 3.30% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at Nareit’s REITworld 2021 Investor Conference
- Ventas Reports 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Ventas Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Ventas to Transition 90 Senior Living Communities to Experienced Managers with Strong Local Market Focus
- Ventas Completes Acquisition of New Senior Investment Group Inc.
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at the BofA Global Real Estate Conference
- New Senior Investment Group Stockholders Approve Merger With Ventas
- Ventas Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend of $0.45 per Common Share
VENTAS INC DRN (V1TA34:SAO) closed at 138.74, 12.29% above the 52 week low of 123.55 set on Jan 28, 2021.
123.55Jan 28 2021166.30Mar 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||4.83 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.48%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 20 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 17:22 GMT.