- Ventas Continues Its Industry ESG Leadership In 2021
- Ventas Prices Cdn$775 Million of 2.45% Senior Notes Due 2027 and 3.30% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at Nareit’s REITworld 2021 Investor Conference
- Ventas Reports 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Ventas Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Ventas to Transition 90 Senior Living Communities to Experienced Managers with Strong Local Market Focus
- Ventas Completes Acquisition of New Senior Investment Group Inc.
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at the BofA Global Real Estate Conference
- New Senior Investment Group Stockholders Approve Merger With Ventas
- Ventas Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend of $0.45 per Common Share
As of last trade
Ventas Inc (VTR*:MEX) traded at 1,132.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,132.00, set on Jun 02, 2021.
970.50Jan 06 20211,132.00Jun 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5255 |
|Annual div (ADY)||37.15 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 02 2021 12:30 BST.