- Ventas to Transition 90 Senior Living Communities to Experienced Managers with Strong Local Market Focus
- Ventas Completes Acquisition of New Senior Investment Group Inc.
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at the BofA Global Real Estate Conference
- New Senior Investment Group Stockholders Approve Merger With Ventas
- Ventas Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend of $0.45 per Common Share
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at the Evercore ISI Real Estate Conference
- Ventas Releases 4th Annual Corporate Sustainability Report
- Ventas Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering
- Ventas Reports 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Ardent Health Services Appoints Lumsdaine Chief Financial Officer
Ventas Inc (VTR:NYQ) closed at 55.97, -8.38% below its 52-week high of 61.09, set on Jul 21, 2021.
37.83Oct 29 202061.09Jul 21 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4020 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.22%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:10 BST.