- Ventas Continues Its Industry ESG Leadership In 2021
- Ventas Prices Cdn$775 Million of 2.45% Senior Notes Due 2027 and 3.30% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at Nareit’s REITworld 2021 Investor Conference
- Ventas Reports 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Ventas Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Ventas to Transition 90 Senior Living Communities to Experienced Managers with Strong Local Market Focus
- Ventas Completes Acquisition of New Senior Investment Group Inc.
- Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at the BofA Global Real Estate Conference
- New Senior Investment Group Stockholders Approve Merger With Ventas
- Ventas Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend of $0.45 per Common Share
As of last trade,
Ventas Inc (VEN:DUS) traded at 43.59, 15.75% above the 52 week low of 37.66 set on Jan 27, 2021.
37.66Jan 27 202151.70Jul 21 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5255 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.72%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2021 11:00 GMT.