- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at Nareit's REITweek: 2023 Investor Conference
- Weyerhaeuser Company Declares Dividend on Common Shares
- Weyerhaeuser, Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance Partner for Second Year to Provide Mental Health Resources for Wildland Firefighters
- Weyerhaeuser Reports First Quarter Results
- Weyerhaeuser to Release First Quarter Results on April 27
Weyerhaeuser Co (WHC:HAN) closed at 27.46, 5.13% above its 52-week low of 26.12, set on Mar 24, 2023.
26.12Mar 24 202336.63Aug 26 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||21.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.70 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7062 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.61%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 01 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 07:41 BST.