- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at Nareit's REITweek: 2023 Investor Conference
- Weyerhaeuser Company Declares Dividend on Common Shares
- Weyerhaeuser, Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance Partner for Second Year to Provide Mental Health Resources for Wildland Firefighters
- Weyerhaeuser Reports First Quarter Results
- Weyerhaeuser to Release First Quarter Results on April 27
Weyerhaeuser Co (WHC:STU) closed at 26.50, 2.34% above its 52-week low of 25.90, set on Mar 24, 2023.
25.90Mar 24 202336.92Jun 01 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||20.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.70 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7062 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.66%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 01 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 01 2023.