- Weyerhaeuser to Support Wildfire Relief Efforts in the Pacific Northwest
- Weyerhaeuser To Enhance Oregon Timberland Holdings
- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at RBC Capital Markets 2020 Global Industrials Virtual Conference
- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at BMO 2020 Real Assets Virtual Conference
- Weyerhaeuser Announces Leadership and Organizational Changes
- Weyerhaeuser reports second quarter results
- Weyerhaeuser Announces New Sustainability Strategy
- Weyerhaeuser to release second quarter results on July 31
As of last trade
Weyerhaeuser Co (WY:NYQ) traded at 27.23, -13.77% below its 52-week high of 31.58, set on Jan 17, 2020.
13.10Mar 23 202031.58Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.411 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2020 16:02 BST.