- Weyerhaeuser to Release Second Quarter Results on July 29
- Weyerhaeuser Mourns the Passing of George H. Weyerhaeuser Sr.
- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at Nareit REITweek: 2022 Investor Conference
- Weyerhaeuser Completes Acquisition of Timberlands in North and South Carolina
- Weyerhaeuser Appoints David M. Wold as Chief Financial Officer
- Weyerhaeuser Company Declares Dividend on Common Shares
- Weyerhaeuser Partners with Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance on Mental Health Awareness and Resources for Wildland Firefighters
- Weyerhaeuser reports first quarter results
- Weyerhaeuser to Acquire Timberlands in North and South Carolina
Weyerhaeuser Co (WY:NYQ) closed at 33.93, 4.40% above its 52-week low of 32.50, set on Jun 30, 2022.
32.50Jun 30 202243.04Feb 09 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.11%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 02 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2022 21:10 BST.