- Weyerhaeuser to Release First Quarter Results on April 27
- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at Upcoming Investor Conferences in March
- Weyerhaeuser Company Announces 5.6% Dividend Increase
- Weyerhaeuser Company Declares Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares
- Weyerhaeuser Reports Fourth Quarter, Full Year Results
- Weyerhaeuser Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Distributions
Weyerhaeuser Co (WY:NYQ) closed at 28.42, 3.86% above its 52-week low of 27.37, set on Sep 29, 2022.
27.37Sep 29 202242.86Apr 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||21.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.52 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 17 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 21:10 BST.