- Weyerhaeuser to Release Second Quarter Results on July 29
- Weyerhaeuser Mourns the Passing of George H. Weyerhaeuser Sr.
- Stockfish to Represent Weyerhaeuser at Nareit REITweek: 2022 Investor Conference
- Weyerhaeuser Completes Acquisition of Timberlands in North and South Carolina
- Weyerhaeuser Appoints David M. Wold as Chief Financial Officer
- Weyerhaeuser Company Declares Dividend on Common Shares
- Weyerhaeuser Partners with Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance on Mental Health Awareness and Resources for Wildland Firefighters
- Weyerhaeuser reports first quarter results
- Weyerhaeuser to Acquire Timberlands in North and South Carolina
Weyerhaeuser Co (WY*:MEX) closed at 673.72, 5.25% above its 52-week low of 640.10, set on Jun 16, 2022.
640.10Jun 16 2022806.10May 31 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||14.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.09%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 02 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 23 2022 11:31 BST.