- Wayfair to Pay All U.S. Employees a Minimum of $15 Per Hour
- Wayfair Donates Over $12 Million in 2020 to Social Impact Initiatives Globally
- Wayfair Names Michael E. Sneed to its Board of Directors
- Wayfair Honors Military Veterans, Commits to Creating Accessible Homes and Career Opportunities for the Military Community
- Wayfair Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
Wayfair Inc (0A4A:LSE) closed at 307.48, -15.97% below its 52-week high of 365.94, set on Jan 14, 2021.
227.23Nov 10 2020365.94Jan 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.73 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 17:06 GMT.